Hogwarts Radio #69: The One With Busty Crustaceans
October 22, 2010 at 2:14 AM ET
HPANA (via Hogwarts Radio)
Hogwarts Radio, HPANA, podcast, Harry Potter,
We are proud to present the latest episode of Hogwarts Radio, where we discuss the newest developments in the J.K. Rowling versus Adrian Jacobs plagiarism lawsuit, and more more!
Hosts: Terrance Pinkston, Jr., Jeremy Baril, Eric Scull, Mary Terzian.
- HPANA’s Official Harry Potter podcast is BACK! Literally.
- Terrance, Eric, Jeremy, and Mary are present this week to cover updates in Harry Potter news.
- Mary attends the Scream Awards and divulges the details!
- 10 TV spots released by Deathly Hallows and we tell you what our thoughts are!
- Is that really Dan in a bra?!
- T-shirt sales have ended, and we tell you when you can expect yours!
- A special thank you from one of our listeners.
- Discussion of the lawsuit of the Estate of Adrian Jacobs against JK Rowling.
- We go in depth and analyze the case point by point.
- Is it possible that JKR had read this book and forgotten?
- What kind of merit does this case have?
- What are the judge’s motives for not throwing out the case?
- Would this claim have happened if the Harry Potter books weren’t so huge?
- Best quote ever: “If Adrian Jacobs would have written the Goblet of Fire, he would have freaking written the Goblet of Fire.” (The Social Network reference)
- Tell me lies, magical memories, and crabs with boobs!
- Show wrap
Hogwarts Radio #70 is scheduled to be released October 28th.