Hogwarts Radio #50: The One with SWAG!
June 23, 2010 at 11:29 PM ET
HPANA (via Hogwarts Radio)
Harry Potter, Hogwarts Radio, HPANA, podcast,
We present to you a milestone episode of Hogwarts Radio, complete with a full panel to discuss, among other things, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, as well as look back on our 50 episode history. Come celebrate with us!
Hosts: Terrance Pinkston, Jr., Greyson Smith, Jeremy Baril, Becca Schroeder, Eric Scull, and Jeff Guillaume.
-The 50th edition of Hogwarts Radio with a full panel!
- We discuss the latest news stories.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park opens and HPANA is there to cover it!
- Jeff and Jeremy talk about their experiences at the Grand Opening celebration.
- Jeremy can’t get over the fact he met the man that composed Star Wars.
- And Jeff can’t get over meeting J.K. Rowling herself.
- The wait line was 7 to 8 hours to get INTO the park the first weekend!
- Dan and the cast lead the light up of Hogwarts via Lumos Maxima!
- Butterbeer seems to be the drink of choice.
- Our 50th episode is here and we talk about the show and how we’ve grown in the past 2 years.
- We all agree that Hogwarts Radio is “The Next Generation in Harry Potter podcasting.”
- Our main discussion centers around some opportunities with the ‘Forbidden Journey’ ride in the park.
- Wrong answer game includes Gillyweed, Dobby, What really happened on Harry’s 11th birthday, and what the Deathly Hallows really are.
- We introduce a new game this week! Questions only.
- Show Wrap up inclues some much deserved Thank You’s.
- And also… David Heyscull congratulates us on 50 episodes.
Episode #51 will be released TBA.