Hogwarts Radio #46: The One With The Hogwarts Professor
May 2, 2010 at 9:47 PM ET
HPANA (via Hogwarts Radio)
Hogwarts Radio, Harry Potter, Podcast, HPANA
Join us for yet another exciting episode of Hogwarts Radio as we discuss the immense popularity of this special book series in a thought provoking discussion.
Hosts: Terrance Pinkston Jr., Jeremy Baril, Special Guest: John Granger (AKA The Hogwarts Professor).- We welcome special guest, and author John Granger this week.
- Check out his site: The Hogwarts Professor.
- Daniel Radcliffe already getting ready for post Potter.
- Our Tweet to Win contest is in full swing!
- How do the books engage us?
- Why do we love these stories so much?
- 12 stages in the writing process of the Harry Potter books.
- We read some responses to the twitter question we posted.
- Do we unconsiously think about the stages of the books as we are reading them?
- Jeremy doesn’t think the series was spontaneously conceived.
- We discuss the ‘eyes’ in the seventh book.
- This is a book about vision and knowing.
- Was Jo writing at four different levels?
- The artistry in which they are written, and the meaning that is delivered consequently.
- Dinosaurs walked around in 1979… according to John.
- These books touch your heart through your imagination.
Episode 47 is scheduled to be released May 6th.