Release dates of 'Deathly Hallows, Part 1' DVD announced
February 1, 2011 at 6:06 AM ET
harry potter and the deathly hallows movie, deathly hallows movie, hpdh movie
Warner Bros. announced this morning via their Facebook page the UK release date Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 DVD, April 11. We also have a list of the deleted scenes, featurettes and focus points.
- The Burrow's Shed: Ron Discusses Radios with Mr. Weasley
- The Dursley House: Harry and Aunt Petunia As They Leave House
- The Dursley House: Harry and Dudley Shake Hands
- The Granger House: Death Eaters Search Deserted Home
- Ministry of Magic Lifts: Harry Tells Arthur He's Being Tracked
- Tent: Trio Discusses Destroying The Locket
- Rabbit Chase in the Forest
- Montage: Ron and Hermione Skimming Stones
It has also been revealed that a sneek peek for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will be included on the Blu-Ray addition of the film, which reportedly will be the opening scene from the next film.
You can view a video of Emma Watson announcing the winner of the cover contest here.
The U.S. release date will be Friday, April 15 and be available on Blu-ray Combo Pack, featuring a hi-definition, a standard definition, and a digital copy of the film, for $35.99 and on Single Disc DVD in widescreen format for $28.98 SRP
And beginning February 1st, Harry Potter fans can sign up to join the "Quest for the Hallows", an exciting global online adventure throughout the year. The "Quest for the Hallows" allows participants to unlock exclusive content, including videos, photos and other exciting, never-before-seen materials, and also enter sweepstakes featuring spectacular prizes. For more information and to sign up for the "Quest for the Hallows" visit QuestForTheHallows.com.