Official - 'Harry Potter 7, Part 2' to be released in UK December 2
Published September 20, 2011 at 5:32 AM
Official word has come from Warner Bros. that the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 releases in the UK on DVD, Blu-ray, Triple Play and Digital Download December 2, 2011.
Additionally, the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 will also be marked by a special celebration at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort, where the Harry Potter stories live on. The Harry Potter Home Entertainment Celebration will consist of a series of special events to be attended by cast and filmmakers from the Harry Potter films. The three-day celebration will take place from Friday, November 11 to Sunday, November 13.
The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Blu-ray 3D Pack and Blu-ray Triple Play contain the following special features:
- Blu-ray Exclusives:
- Maximum Movie Mode hosted by Matthew Long (Neville Longbottom) and other cast members (80 minutes) - As the epic showdown between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort approaches, don’t miss a single detail as the forces of Good and Evil clash one final time throughout the grounds of Hogwarts.
- A Conversation with JK Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe - Join J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe for an exclusive conversation about bringing the character of Harry Potter to life, the last decade of films and how their lives have changed by the fame that they’ve both experienced.
- The Goblins of Gringotts - Hosted by Warwick Davis, you’ll see the entire process of becoming a goblin” in a Harry Potter film, from auditions and casting to makeup and prosthetic tests as well as filming the final scenes.
- The Women of Harry Potter – A look at the remarkable women in Harry Potter’s life and the critical role they play in the films.
- When Harry Left Hogwarts - BAFTA award-winning filmmaker Morgan Matthews has been given unprecedented access to the creative decision-making processes that have been kept as a closely guarded secret - until now. Hear the personal stories of the faces we know, and those we don’t, as we come to the end of one of the most successful eras in cinema history.
- WB Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Deleted Scenes