The release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is just weeks away and the third and last W.O.M.B.A.T. test is now available on JK Rowling's web site.
According to the site:
The Grade 3 WOMBAT is the final examination, and the most difficult. Not only is the subject matter much more advanced, but the examination is also more stringently marked. Certain answers will LOSE YOU MARKS, so choose carefully...
To see how to access the test please highlight the text below:---====
- 1. Click on the eraser on the main page.
- 2. Click on the fly, which turns into a key.
- 3. Drag key to the door and insert into the lock on the door.
- 4. On the table you will see a line, a circle and a triangle.
- 5. Stack them in the following order: place the circle on the line and then the triangle on the circle (so that it looks like the symbol on the children's UK cover).
- 6. Click this symbol.
- 7. Click the paperwork and begin the test.
Thanks to Sir Wallis for the news. Also, some people may still see the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door. Please be patient and it should work later today or you can clear out your browser's cache or go directly to the UK site to take the test.