'HBP' up for WH Smith 'Book of the Year' award
Published February 22, 2006 at 10:09 AM
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been added to the short-list for the WH Smith Book of the Year award in the UK. This is the second time that Ms. Rowling has been nominated for this award, she won in 2004 for Order of the Phoenix.
Full list of nominees:
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - JK Rowling
- The Insider - Piers Morgan
- Jamie's Italy - Jamie Oliver
- Margrave of the Marshes - John Peel and Sheila Ravenscroft
- Extreme: My Autobiography - Sharon Osbourne
- The World According to Clarkson - Jeremy Clarkson
Voting will be open till March 28th and the awards ceremony will take place in London on March 29th.