'Goblet of Fire' DVD deleted scenes
Published January 3, 2006 at 11:24 AM
from HPANA (via News Tip)
HarryLatino got an early look at the deleted scenes that are to be included in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD, expected in the first quarter of this year. Eight new scenes are described to be featured:
- SCENE 1:
- Dumbledore asks his pupils to receive Durmstrangs and Beauxbatons students as well as they can. All the Hogwarts students start to sing the school song.
- SCENE 2:
- A Durmstrangs student asks a girl if she wants to go with him to the Yule Ball. She says "yes" and two friends make gestures.
- SCENE 3:
- Harry tries to speak with Cho Chang, but her friends don't allow it.
- SCENE 4:
- In the Yule Ball, Flitwick introduces the Weird Sisters "Ladies and gentlemen...". The lead singer talks to the crowd and starts the song.
- SCENE 5:
- Karkaroff talks to Snape about the Dark Mark on his arm. Snape ignores him and his warnings, and instead points to Fawcett and Stebbins (two students), who appear.
- SCENE 6:
- Mr. Crouch speaks to Harry. However, Mad-Eye appears and Barty quickly leaves.
- SCENE 7:
- The trio talks about the Mr. Crouch's death. Ron thinks that the Prophet won't print the story, as influenced by Fudge. Hermione believes that occurence of Crouch's death and recent events are too much to be mere coincidences and recommends Harry to visit Dumbledore.
- SCENE 8:
- The trio discusses what Karkarov may have on is arm. Hermione asks Harry the ingredients Snape believes Harry stole from his supply -- she remembers that those were the ingredients for the polyjuice potion.
The DVD was previously reported to be released early March, but we'll keep you posted on the actual release date. Thanks to Pablo for the tip.
6/6/2008 3:21:34 AM
11/1/2011 4:53:30 AM